Sunday, May 12, 2013

Drew ~ Echoes of Pain (Prod. by Relta) {Music Video}





All the love I've been receiving, the support I've been receiving, the advice and everything else is unexplainable.   You guys aren't just fans.  You need to understand that we're in this shit together.  This is a movement for the kids from the 5 boroughs who feel like their stories need to be told.  This is us, this is ours, this our coast.  I'm just trying to genuinely do my best to represent us the right way.  This shit is a movement. 5 Borough Kids check me out...Drew....just another 5 Borough Kid like you.  

This song is coming from one of the darkest, emotional and most real places of my heart.  The story is relatable in so many ways and I made sure that you can express yourself in a very real way.  I know how it feels to have things bottled up inside...not knowing how to get it out, trust me.  It doesn't help what so ever and I learned that the hard way.  So with that said, if you can't find a way to explain yourself when it comes to heartbreak, betrayal etc. I hope this could help you express yourself.  A gateway to some closure with yourself in a sense so that you can move on.  Thank you again.   - Drew



5BK

I.AM.MC 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment